In order to be more aware of the things I'm thankful for, I'm doing a weekly round up. I figure it's important to remain cognizant of the good things around me.
- After 10 days of the flu/cold of death, I am starting to be on the mend.
- I've made a good progress through Doctor Who. I'm well in to season 3 and I'm pretty thrilled.
- Today gave me 2 pieces of good news on the work front. It won't fix all the problems, but it's a start.
- My husband went to one of our favourite restaurants and got me the soup I've been craving for weeks because I've been sick and they don't deliver.
- I finished the laundry. Some of it still isn't put away, but it's done.