- I have knit, torn out, knit again, torn out, etc., the same hat 4 times this week. I finally finished it and am happy with it. First Christmas present done!
- I accidentally wrote "hate" when I tried to write "hat" and that might tell you about this week and how things are going.
- Positive note: Our house is getting somewhat closer to looking like a house. Frame is up for the main floor and the garage frame is almost ready.
- I ate pie, ice cream, and salt & vinegar chips for supper tonight. Because I'm a grown up.
- I finally finished the first season of Orange is the New Black and now I'm mad the second season isn't out yet.
- Grandma doesn't know who my brother is when he visits, but can still trump most the family in a game of Scrabble. The mind is a funny thing.
- I was grumpy earlier and it really hasn't gone away. I'm trying to suffocate it in carbs.
- I have had 5 cupcakes in 2 days. I don't even feel guilty.
- I had the following conversation with The Guy. He's my favourite.
|I love the trailer looks like a boat from this angle.|
|Grandma showing my Uncle and cousin how to do puzzles correctly.|
- The only reason I have walked the dog is because he has guilt tripped me every night until I give in. He stares at me and sighs and looks at the door longingly. I hate him.
- This little girl caught my eye. She was too adorable, so I took a picture. I'm that creepy person.
- I was in meetings all weekend and they were the best part of my week. That is sad.
- I have two night shifts this week and then I'm off to see Pink in concert. I'm rather looking forward to it. Though, I'm not sure I know more than 3 of her songs.
|Her little coat was adorable.|