- I had a wonderful day at the Science Centre with Sarah, Skylar, and Laura. It was just the fun I needed. I learned all sorts of stuff about butterflies and saw animated fake maggots. It was a full day. The only disappointment was the picture I took of a dead mouse and her babies didn't work out. I was really looking forward to making my sister hurl.
Floating planet of swirls
- Though he was in Maiden the day of the trouble, my Dad, my step-Mom, and her family are all safe. Ukraine is in turmoil and it is hard to know how close people I love are to the chaos.
No matter how long it's been since USSR,
Ukraine still has the memories ever present.
- I had time to sit down and write yesterday. It was wonderful. I flew through an essay (is that the right word?) on what I think about aging, and finished another excerpt in my Memory short story. (That's coming tomorrow!!)
- I finished a great car seat cover/ poncho for a friend who commissioned me. It turned out so well, I think I will have to add it to my regular rotation and gift basket!
Chocolate and pink poncho/car seat cover
- The sun and warm has been beautiful this week - even though it did lead to more snow. At least the dog's booties fit well and he only puts up minimal passive-agressive fuss when I put them on him.
What are you thankful for this week?