So far, I'm writing almost every day in my "morning pages" (or at least I'm writing some) and I'm thinking about the topics of tasks that are assigned.
Today's has stumped me.
You would think it would be simple. Write a list of 20 things you like to do and when the last time you did them was. Easy, right?
Well... not for me.
I guess I must be pretty limited as I have very few things I can think of. Like half of the list. So, I will show you what I have and then I will add to them if I think of anything. Problem is? I don't really like to DO anything.
I'm lazy and unmotivated. But it's one of my favourite things about me!
- read (today)
- knit (yesterday)
- sew (October? I made a phone case for a friend)
- walk the dog (yesterday - he's a jerk and likes DAILY walks... like he's so important.)
- swim (well, not swim so much as hang out in warm water) (October)
- yoga (October? I started daily and that disappeared)
- take pictures (good ones, not just iPhone ones on the run) (October)
- paint (2011)
- craft/make stuff (2012)
- decorate (Christmas 2012)
- updated: watch TV/ go to movies -- thanks to Renee via FB for this one! (yesterday)
- updated: nap!! (Thanks Wynn Anne! via FB) (today!)
- updated: write -- I remembered this one in the tub and then Wynn Anne reminded me. DUH. (today)
- updated: spending time with The Guy (every day!)
- updated: lunch/coffee with friends (yesterday)
- updated: making cookies
- updated: shopping! (Thanks, Zoe!)
- updated: tell people what to do (this is actually what Saryn meant in her comment... I know)
- updated: play FB games -- solitaire is my favourite (yesterday)
- updated: this should be #1: Make people laugh!!
What do you like to do? Maybe you can give me ideas. I will update as
you I think of things.