This week's thankful list is brought to you by "I love my job" and "I'm too old for this."
- Even though I stayed in a rather sketchy motel room in Melfort, I did not get murdered and their pillows were enormous!
Motel pillows with actual substance
- I am thankful chiropractors exist. Oh! And massage therapists. After my weekend at work where I wrenched my back, I need it! Tomorrow morning, I will be in heaven!
- I had a play date with Lil E on Tuesday. We went to the library, played with the dog, had a bottle (mine was wine), and went on a walk. There was no napping. Until we pulled into her parents parking lot, that is. I'm still tired and thankful I'm an auntie and I get to send her back when I'm exhausted! Can't wait to do it again!
Come see this, Auntie!
- I went on a quick trip near Melfort and got to see a roadside robot, a redneck snowmobile, and a beautiful church. I also got to take this picture of the stain glass window from the inside of another beautiful church. Being that my trip was for business, it was definitely a pleasure!!
Simple, but beautiful
- I'm home with my man and my dog. Can't ask for more.