Wait... this is about things I'm thankful for.
- I went to a fantastic training session on being a leader on the front lines. It was a great place to learn about supervising and how it is not about "managing" people, but rather helping them reach their greatest potential. There was also tiny animals to play with and pipe cleaners. Thanks to Pine Tree Management Course!
Orangutang of motivation
- Lil E and I spent the afternoon together again. We took Monty for a walk, we bothered Uncle Wade, we ate the dog's raw hide bone (good for teething!), and then we went to the library where we made best friends with elementary school girls. It was fun and we will do it all again!
E stole my rice cold pack and decided it was her best friend.
- The house is drywalled and the contractor has asked for our final paint colours. We may be moved in before 2045!
- It has been 3 weeks since it's been -30 C. So, that's something.
- I totally nailed that Sudoku puzzle I started tonight. "Gentle" my butt.