- The drywall is finished. The ceiling is sprayed and knocked off. The painting is started. May 1 is coming soon.
- I heart shopping at Dollarama. Not only did I get a ton of stress busters for work, I found this set of letters (for $2.50!!). It kickstarted my need to plan the foyer of the new house. (Post next week!) I also bought an etched glass sign, but both The Guy and my young friend, Maddy, assured me it was ugly. Thankfully it was only $3.
- My WCB claim was processed. I'm still waiting to talk to a person about how it all works, but I'm seeing my chiropractor, my masseuse, and am going to a physiotherapist next week. I'm a little sore and ouchie in spots, but my headache is workable.
- I'm a little behind, but I'm still really enjoying the #100happydays challenge and it gave me the chance to share this print that I want so badly.
I convinced him! He bought it two weeks later!!
- No matter how whiney or pouty or sad I am, The Guy will still work on making me laugh.