Monday, December 2, 2013

Pinterest gift ideas: Things I would give

As promised, I have been scouring Pinterest looking for things I would give my family and friends.  Now, don't get me wrong, I have no intention of actually giving these gifts, but I totally would. Like I said, it's the thought that counts.

I would like to get one of each of these adorable animal coffee cups for everyone I know. I could also do a DIY version of these if I had the gumption.

via

I would give all my Scrabble friends a set of these ornaments by Winterberry Originals.

via
And then, I would give everyone one of these brightly coloured cell phone pouches. I love them!!

via
What would you like to get from me for Christmas? It's not going to happen, but you can dream! Follow me on my Pinterest page. You won't be disappointed. I mean, unless you actually want the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As much as I like to hear myself talk, I like to hear from you too!