- My Dad and Tanya took a trip to see my sister, Lyn, and did all the touristy things while looking all touristy. I adore this picture of them.
Tanya with Big Al at Big Ben
- For a glorious hour tonight, I had a kitten. I named her Stella because she's lived a hard life, but is still beautiful. She has gone to visit the vet and get her ear mites and stuff all checked out before she goes into foster care. ** edited: I just heard she will likely be fostered by a good friend of mine! I get to visit her all the time!!!!!
Stella, the rescue cat
The Guy texted me after he saw my many pictures of her on Facebook with one line "No, you can't keep her." He's mean.
- It is national sibling day. I'm pretty lucky to have a crazy bunch of siblings. Even though we are all over the world, we rock.
Me and my bro - matching red velour Precious little sisters are SOOO big
- Yoga has been life changing. I go a few minutes early and get myself calmed and relaxed. I sit in the quiet and warmth thankful for where I am. It helps me calm in the chaos that is everything else.
- I am thankful for my coworkers and my husband. When I am at my worst, they support me anyway.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
The return of Thankful Thursday: Big Al, Stella, and siblings
After a hiatus last week, I wasn't sure I was going to be up for being thankful today. However, a lot of things made me smile today, so I thought I would share it.